Monday, June 13, 2011

End of Day One

So after I left you, I went to a Zumba class with a good friend! I love Zumba and it makes my day to get out of the house and DANCE with girlfriends. :)

So for my snack I had a smoothie! Sounds good but with just frozen berries and skim milk, it doesn't make a very tasty snack. Now it did give me a nice bridge to get to dinner.

Now for dinner, I had a really good peice of baked turkey breast cutlet with Mrs. Dash, roasted red potatoes with olive oil, and green beans. It's was pretty good. (I didn't cook my potatoes all the way) afterwards I do feel good about my body and self control.

I feel a little deprived but right now is the time I usually snack like the food is gonna disappear. And I know my stomach is streached too but I know it will get better.

Total calorie intake is about 1200, with Zumba burning about 800. Overall a good day!

Chao for now, live healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment