Monday, June 13, 2011

Day One: Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog!! I'm so excited you are reading along with me on my journey to a healthy and long life. I am going go through my progress including diet, exercise, good days, and complications along the way.

Today I started my diet, I have done this particular diet before but stopped after the Jump start and didn't go any further, so this time I am going at it strong and looking for you to be my accountability. Let's start...

Breakfast was rice cereal with skim milk, applesauce, sunflower seeds and water. I ate and felt ok. Didn't have my mind all on food when I was done. Tasted good and I was satisfied. I did buy the wrong sunflower seeds... They were salted :( the label didn't specify but after tasting them, I knew.

Lunch couldn't come soon enough though. I was hungry for about 1 and a half hours before I ate. I can't go more than 4 hrs so I ate at 3. Menu included 4oz of deli turkey, grape tomatoes, string cheese and water. It tasted great but I was still hungry. I had an extra string cheese and a small piece of cube steak from the night before.

I am done for now, but I will post before I go to bed about snack and dinner.

Chao for now!! Stay healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment