Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2: better than expected

It's night time so let's go over the rest of the day. For snack was supposed to be a pineapple smoothie. I didn't want that so I opted for the strawberry one. However, I didn't like the milk and strawberries together yesterday so just drank the milk and ate the strawberries. (oh, and the sunflower seeds) it was good, strawberries were still frozen but that made them really good!!! 

I went to the local YMCA and did about 20 mins of abs (crunches) and then an hour of Zumba!!! I <3 Zumba!! 

When I came home it was dinner time. I was a little hungry but after I saw it was brown rice, sautéed mushrooms and turkey cutlet on the menu... I was good to go. Feel just right but it's only been 20 mins since I've eaten. Guess we'll see. 

I'm off to have some family time and devoted watching of AGT!! 

Chao for now, learn healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment