Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2: pleasantly surprised

I went to bed hungry but woke up just right. It was weird but I won't complain. (maybe the extra string cheese helped as I had one extra one before bed) :) 

I had breakfast at 10am again and had rice cereal, skim milk, pineapple tidbits, and sunflower seeds (still salted as I didn't make it to the store last night)  I'm ok with the hunger. Im not starving and I'm not over full. 

I didn't feel so hungry before lunch. So I guess that's good. Lunch today was tuna, string cheese, steamed carrots, and water. It was pretty good, a little dry but overall satisfying. I guess when u eat out of necessity instead of want to/for flavor, meal times aren't as exciting. I know I will be happy with my decisions after it's over tho... 

See you tonight,
Chao for now, be healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment